marți, 10 ianuarie 2012

My most valuable photo ;)



       I made ​​this photo in the spring of 2010 while I was at the Easter party. This beautiful place is in a town called Capu Corbului near Borsec resort.
      That place is full of memories, is the place where I spent a lot of events with my loved ones: my adulthood, New Year and other events.
       I like this place because it is a quiet place with fresh air and wonderful scenery, where for a while you can really detach from any problem and manage not to think of anything that can cause stress.



           Now is your turn to analyze my photo, where was it taken and what it represents?



5 comentarii:

  1. I believe you when you say that "you can really detach from any problem" because it seems that over there the landscape distract you!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Răspunsuri
    1. I think there are three animal shapes in that picture. Besides the elephant in the middle, on the left side there is a shape which is like a rhino, if you look closely you can even see it's horn. Also on the right side of the picture, if you are putting your imagination "to work", you may see an unicorn or a horse with his mane "in the wind".

      Ștergere
  3. I was there is beautiful place

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. I think this picure was made in a beautiful place, where you have "the sky at your feet". It's nice that God gives us a nice "cloud show" from time to time, it shows us that He is still there watching us. I have some interesting pictures with clouds to if you want them...

    RăspundețiȘtergere