vineri, 9 decembrie 2011

What did you do last summer?



                                              My summer vacation was full of memorable events.



At the beginning of my vacation I was away with my friends at Lake Bicaz camping for two days.
These two days have been amazing for me because it was the first time I was out camping.
We took advantage of every moment: I swam, I fished, I did fire, we made new friends.
I hope that next summer to
go on a holiday and camping for several days.






 

At the beginning of August I went to a concert of the band Voltage in Borsec, which celebrated 205 years of existence of mineral water Borsec.
There we played and we had fun and I had the opportunity to make pictures and get autographs from the band's singer.



















By the end of the holiday we decided to go with some friends in Calimani mountains.
And there I stayed two days  I visited the  sulfur carrer and what was left from the small town.

                            There were also other activities we did during the summer.                                                           I was at parties, barbecue and as often was nice time we went to swimming pool.




2 comentarii:

  1. Nice pictures. I was also on the Calimani mountains, but I've visited, beside the sulfur quarry and the small town, the meteorological station and the Pietrosu peak, from where you cand see somne beautiful landscapes and make somne nice pictures. All in all it's a great place, I know it.

    RăspundețiȘtergere